Vinyl ranch rail fence combines the traditional look of a post and rail farm fence with the low-maintenance of vinyl. It has plenty of uses, from marking boundaries on a rambling ranch to accenting the landscaping of a suburban home.
Here are five ways to use vinyl ranch rail:
- Define the property lines in your backyard with vinyl ranch rail fencing.
- Build a corner using two sections of ranch rail to accent or protect landscaping along a sidewalk or driveway.
- Mix vinyl ranch rail with stone pillars and walls to create a stately fence along your property.
- Increase your home’s curb appeal by lining the front with a 2-rail vinyl fence.
- Surround your pasture with ranch rail to create a safe environment for your livestock.
Vinyl ranch rail is low-maintenance, so you’ll never need to paint or stain it – simply spray it off when it gets dirty. Check out size options on the product pages or learn more about the care and maintenance on our blog.