Composting is an easy, earth-friendly way to add nutrients to your garden while diverting organic waste from the landfill. With your food scraps and lawn clippings, you can:
● Reduce the amount of waste sent to landfills by 30% each year.
● Strengthen the soil quality and promote healthy plant growth.
● Reduce the need for synthetic fertilizers.
● Reduce your trash bill each year since you’re throwing away less (if you’re a part of a Pay-As-You-Throw system).
● Decrease the amount of greenhouse gas emissions in the atmosphere by more than 50%.