4x4-74 in. Evanston Spaced Picket Posts
Use our 4x4 – 74 in. Evanston Spaced Picket Posts to install our 4 ft. Evanston Spaced Picket Fence Panels and matching gate. These posts have routed holes to accommodate two fence rails. The rails from the fence slide into the routed holes in these posts and lock into place for an easy, fastener-free post-to-rail connection. We offer line, corner and end posts to fit your application.
- Line posts – Routed holes are on opposing sides of post. Use to connect fence sections in a straight run.
- Corner posts – Routed holes are on adjacent sides of post. Use to connect fence sections at a corner.
- End posts – Routed holes are on one side of post. Use to end a fence run.
Our posts are made of the same durable vinyl as our fence panels and gates. These posts are structural and do not need to be sleeved over a 4x4 wood post during installation.
Here are the details:
- Dimensions: 4 in. W x 4 in. D x 74 in. H
- Wall thickness: 0.110 in.
Want to purchase? Check out our Where to Buy for locations near you. Or, visit one of our online retailers.
Product Codes: Line - 118675, Corner - 118674, End - 118676